Please accept my inv...
200000.00 Dollar US$
Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers introduce the six major misunderstandings of purchasing stainless steel sinks
1. Use magnets to absorb: Many consumers think that stainless steel can be absorbed, but stainless steel cannot be absorbed. As everyone knows, even the best type 304 stainless steel will have micro-magnetism after being mechanically stretched during the processing of the sink, and the worst type 430 stainless steel will not have any magnetism after demagnetization treatment. If you follow the previous statement The test shows that 430 is more stainless steel than 304. It can be seen that this kind of statement is not tenable. On the contrary, stainless steel sinks are used by many treacherous merchants to make shoddy goods and make huge profits:
2. Hand pressure sink: The thicker the basin is, the more durable it is. The prerequisite for this judgment is that it must be the same type of stainless steel. If it is not the same type of stainless steel, it has no substantial meaning, for example, one is a sink of 201 material and the other is 304 The former is thicker and the latter is thinner. According to this judgment, the former should be more durable than the latter. In fact, it is not the case. The service life of the 304 sink is much longer than the 201 sink, although the former is thicker than the latter because of the 304 material. The 8% nickel content of 201 is many times stronger than that of 201 which contains only 1% or even no nickel.
3. Judging the quality of a sink by weight: the heavier the sink is, the better. The reason is the same as the judgment method by hand pressure above. It must be compared under the same material condition, otherwise there is no comparability.
4. Stainless steel sink will never rust: stainless steel is not absolutely rust-free, depending on the environment in which it is used, if it is used in an environment where chloride ions are widely stored, such as salt, sweat, sea water, soil, sea breeze, etc., it will quickly Rust, even faster than ordinary mild steel.
5. The surface treatment of pearl sand is more environmentally friendly: during the treatment of pearl sand, hydrochloric acid and other substances are used for electrolysis. Some harmful substances will be left on the surface and released gradually, endangering human health. Therefore, electrolyzed water tanks are strictly prohibited in some developed countries such as the United States Entering its market, some high-end sinks now generally use wire drawing processing technology, which is more durable than other processes, and is always new.
6. The integrated sink is more durable than the welded sink: this is just a gimmick played by the merchants. Compared with the welded basin, the integrated sink has insufficient depth, uneven thickness, expensive, simple and unsightly style, and the sink is annealed due to high temperature This leads to shortcomings such as softening and non-wearing of the sink. On the contrary, the current stainless steel sink of the welding basin adopts CNC welding technology, and the welding is careful. There is no phenomenon such as false welding, missing welding, and desoldering. The same life span.
The above content is organized and shared by Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.
October 26, 2020